What Do I Get?
Display ads are published both in our print magazine, Contract Employment Weekly, and online at ContractJobHunter.com (in PDF format, exactly as it appears in print for download or reading online by members of ContractJobHunter.com). The jobs printed in your display ad are also included in our searchable jobs database at CJHunter. That gives both your firm and your firm's requirements the greatest amount of exposure. Display ads come in sizes from an eighth page (business card size) up to full-page ads, black ink to four-color process and, of course, everything in between. You can even purchase a cover box on the front page! The cost of your ad includes typesetting, thus eliminating agency charges and delays. Deadlines are set with your last-minute requirements in mind. Rates are structured with a price break offered at 6 consecutive insertions, and half price rates given for 12 or more consecutive insertions.
Here's what you get with any display ad:
- Ad is published in both C.E. Weekly and on CJHunter.com (in .pdf format)
- All jobs listed in your display ad are posted online at CJHunter.com in a searchable jobs database
- Free JobLine(s) in print in C.E. Weekly as follows: full page = 20; half page = 15; quarter page = 12; eighth page = 10. Additional JobLines are available at $5 per printed line/week
- Each job in your ad is emailed to contractors whose keywords match
- One complete listing free in the "Index of Advertisers" in C.E. Weekly (both print and online). Other offices in the display ad will receive a free line in the "Index," with their city and state.
- A link from your online ad and Index listing to your firm's website and email address
- A link from each of your jobs online to email address listed in the display ad
Additional features included with your 6 or more consecutive display ads:
- Full access to search and retrieve our online resumes, profiles, and "Hot Sheets of Available Contractors"
- Unlimited posting of your jobs on ContractJobHunter.com (including free batch uploads for display advertisers)
Return to Recruitment Advertising with C.E. Publications