PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Training Services Coordinator position in Grand Prairie, TX.
Provide administrative support in class scheduling, student enrollment, quote preparation and execution, student records, classroom assignments and coordination of instructor schedules.
This assignment is expected to be approximately one (1) year in duration and will be evaluated at that time.
- Schedule student into classes, advising customer of start and ending dates and ensuring that the student is enrolled into appropriate class.
- Utilizes departmental LMS to schedule classes for maintenance, pilot, and simulator training
- Resolve scheduling conflicts
- Maintain contact liaison with appropriate AHI departments and customers to determine necessary changes in class schedules and, as necessary, coordinate special classes requested by the customer or other departments with management and the requester.
- Assign classes to specific classrooms and in conjunctions with applicable supervisors, coordinate instructor schedules to ensure best utilization of instructor personnel.
- Confirm enrollment with customers in writing and re-confirm scheduled training with customers by phone one week prior to training.
Customer Coordination: 25%
- Thoroughly monitor pre-class enrolment and contacts with customers, ensure that the class minimum and maximum requirements are met. Advise management of the need to cancel or reschedule classes as necessary.
- Distribute class confirmations, class schedules, and invitation letters to customers and appropriate AHI departments.
- Maintain a filing system including customer and pilot files with current information
Administrative Support: 15%
- Provide administrative support to Customer Training team through the preparation, distribution, and maintenance of customer lists, purchase orders, equipment requests, training aids, and other related correspondence.
- Manage and Maintain communications with offsite instructor personnel.
- This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Associate's degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five (5) years related administrative experience and customer support functions
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Demonstrated performance in Learning Management Systems
- Experience with SAP
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work in a high stress/ fast paced environment.
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Learning Management Systems
- 0% Domestic and International
- Authorized to Work in the US
Decision Making, Complexity:
- Customer satisfaction is critical to the success of the Training Center. This position directly influences the success of the Training Center regarding Customer Satisfaction rates and financial performance.
- Reports to the Manager, Business Office, Customer Training. Works with the Master Scheduler. Liaise with other departments, such as Flight Operations and Maintenance Training.
Job Dimensions, Contributions to Success:
- Ensuring timely, accurate information and communication to customers
- Ensuring minimum full rates are met for training courses
- Ensuring internal tools/systems are updated frequently with accurate information to support training cycle for customers
Nature of Contacts:
- Involved Communication on a frequent Basis with internal and external parties
- Onsite: must be onsite at least 95% of the time to work with training team and customers
- Vision: able to see and read computer screen and other electronic equipment with screens, able to read documents, reports.
- Hearing: able to hear to participate in frequent conversations in person and via teleconference or phone and to hear sounds on production floor including safety warnings or alarms.
- Speaking: able to speak in frequent conversations and meetings, deliver information and participate in communications.
- Equipment Operation (personal computer, telephone, copies, fax machine, and related office equipment and using electronic identification card to enter building floors and internal doors): able to operate most office and personal electronic equipment.
- Carrying: able to carry documents, tools, supplies, training aids, and electronic equipment up to 30lbs/14kgs pm a daily basis.
- Lifting: able to lift documents, tools, training aids, supplies, electronic equipment up to 30lbs/14kgs on a daily basis.
- Pushing / Pulling: able to push and pull small office furniture and some equipment and tools on a daily basis.
- Sitting: able to sit for long periods of time in meetings, working on computer on a daily basis.
- Squatting / Kneeling: able to squat or kneel to retrieve or replace items stored on low shelving on a daily basis.
- Standing: able to stand for discussions in offices on a daily basis.
- Travel: Travel not required.
- Walking (include routine walking such as to a shared printer to retrieve documents): able to walk through office and production areas including uneven surfaces on a daily basis.
- Personal Protective Equipment required: Required PPE includes, but is not limited to, Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hearing Protection, Respirators/Masks, and/or Protective Gloves as required by site and/or customer site.