PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer, Linthicum, MD.
• As a core member of the Systems Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT) team, support the SEIT lead and embedded product Systems Engineering leads across the system lifecycle
• Lead system engineering functions such as: CONOPS development, system architecture, subsystem design/analysis, creation and maintenance of system/subsystem requirements and interface requirements / definition documentation, timing and sizing, design reviews, system integration, test and/or verification
• Lead/participate in the Technical Review Board (TRB) and Change Control Board (CCB) and process.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related STEM degree with a minimum of 14 years of experience in related industry (12 years of experience with a MS degree, 9 years of experience with PhD)
• Experience leading and supporting product teams to implement airborne or ground sensor systems with focus on open architectures.
• Experience with requirements derivation and management using DOORS or Cameo including creation and management of custom views and attributes
• Experience defining test approaches to support requirements verification and validation.
• Exposure to engineering tools: Cameo or Rhapsody within a DoDAF environment
• Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain an Active DoD Secret level security clearance with the willingness and ability to obtain special access and/or TS/SCI level security clearance.
• Master's Degree or higher in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related STEM degree
• Experience with descriptive modeling, developing system and/or component level behavioral models
• Experience with C/C++ or Python or MAtlab
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• INCOSE Certification
• Multiple domain experience across the electromagnetic spectrum (e.g., radar and electronic warfare)
• Demonstrated knowledge of earned value management
• Work experience and/or exposure to manufacturing
• Work experience and/or exposure to Supply Chain Management (Subcontractors)