THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Aerospace Engine LRU System Development - Lead and Contributing Engineers
ABOUT THE JOB:
Seeking lead and contributing engineers for aerospace engine LRU development for a new aircraft propulsion turbine design including engine health monitoring system and torque sensing functions. The successful lead engineer candidate has exceptional technical skills and a demonstrated history of guiding small engineering teams through the development process.
• Bachelor's or higher degree in a relevant engineering field - mechanical, electrical, systems, aerospace, software, etc.
• 7+ years aerospace engineering experience
• Knowledge of ARP4754A and experience with model-based system development and certification
• Effective coordination and communication with:
o Systems engineering teams
o Multi-disciplinary team members
o Internal and External project management organizations
• Experience in System requirements development
• Experience in Control system engineering and integration
• Has a disciplined requirements-based engineering approach to system design, and demonstrates the following skills:
o Requirements analysis and decomposition
o Requirements validation
o Change management
• Individuals who are self-motivated, able to work with little supervision, and who consistently take the initiative to get things done
• Ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks, situations, and people
• For a lead engineer role, strong technical leadership, capable of providing guidance and oversight
• For a lead engineer role, demonstrated history of guiding small engineering teams through the development process
Propulsion or APU turbine engine control system development
• Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) system experience
• Torque sensing system experience
• Engine LRU technical proficiency and understanding of the interface between various engine LRU and components
• Experience with electro-mechanical components used in control systems, and interfacing those components to a controller
• Knowledge of DO-178 certification guidelines
• Experience working with component suppliers to refine component requirements/specifications, and to develop and approve qualification plans
• Experience with Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest and DOORS
Apply to this job or any of our other openings at https://realtime.catsone.com/careers/
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Real Time Consulting (RTC) exists to partner outstanding engineering talent to support our clients’ success. Unsurpassed service is delivered to our clients by upholding responsibility, teamwork and quality. Our primary commitment is to help our clients. Since 1997, RTC has been protecting and enhancing lives with safe, reliable, innovative solutions, providing full life-cycle design, development and testing of EMBEDDED ENGINEERING SYSTEMS and SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS with Program Management and Consulting Services. Our employees average 20+ years of versatile and accomplished expertise to our clients, driving continuous innovation forward. Employee’s innovative and analytical ideas are cultivated while maintaining the big picture vision in a fast-paced, changing environment. Our corporate values are to Uphold Responsibility, Support People, Promote Teamwork and Deliver Quality!
This position may require exposure to software, source code or technology that is subject to US export control laws and regulations (i.e., International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations). To comply with these requirements, you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce, as applicable.
RTCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with RTCo is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
REAL TIME CONSULTING
20601 N 19TH AVE STE 110
PHOENIX, AZ 85027