Location: North Charleston, SC
Very exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's largest aerospace companies! The contracts are regularly extended and direct opportunities are often available.
Are you a US persons as noted in the Job description? Do you meet the educational requirements for this job? Do you meet the experience requirements for this job? Are you able to commute to the job location or are you able to relocate for the role?
Contract 12 mos. - potential for extended term Medical, dental, and vision plan with United Healthcare Robust 401K Potential for per diem and overtime Sick pay, and holiday pay for those who qualify
Flight Readiness Technician B
Performs final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery.
On this assignment teammates are expected to work safely with the highest quality and integrity. Collaborate with humility inclusion and transparency and respect one another and advance a global, diverse team.
The assignment requires teammates to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery.
KEYWORDS: composites, commercial aircraft, rework OR modifications, pre flight, post flight, routine checks, fuel run, engine run, A&P license.
Looking for exp with live aircraft need this exp, 1-7 years exp on aircraft maintenance and aircraft structures, mx includes hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, propulsion.
1-7 Years experience in the following:
1. Pre Flight- Post Flight- troubleshooting- working on live aircraft
2. Aircraft maintenance and repair
3. Major dispatch services
4. Knowledge of live aerospace vehicle operations, environment and support. This includes pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and propulsion systems operations.
5. Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes, policies, culture, and standard practices (e.g., return to service, normal duties/responsibilities, time constraints, available resources) in order to effectively represent the operator within the company.
6. Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Operations departments/disciplines (e.g., Fabrication, Assembly, Tooling, Quality, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering). Knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-operations processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Logistics).
7. Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., inspection process, Company quality procedures).
8. Knowledge of regulatory authorities' (e.g., FAA, JAA, UK CAA) rules, regulations, flight test procedures, and philosophy.
9. Must be able to stand, lift up to 35lbs and climb stairs
10. Will be working outside in the elements 100% of the time- Outside on the flightline in all seasons.
11. 787 or composite aircraft experience required
Must be available to work 1,2,3 shift as business needs change
Typical shift times:
2021 FRTI Assignment tenure Bonuses do not apply to this req; ensure your recruiters are aware and are not discussing this as a perk.
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is the main reason we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests, while also providing industry leading customer service.
We support the majority of Aerospace OEM's and Tier 1 Suppliers across the United States.
We have a national medical, dental and vision plan with United Healthcare and we also have a 401K offering. In some states and on some openings there is bonus potential, sick pay and holiday pay for those who qualify.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service. We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States. The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)