PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Quality Analyst in Chickasaw, AL.
· Follows HS&E procedures and practices.
· Perform basic calibration and maintenance of analytical systems.
· Perform routine analyses.
· Using existing tools, evaluate the validity of data, apply basic statistics, compare to specified limits, and take appropriate action.
· Watch analytical systems, identify problems, and conduct first-line troubleshooting.
· Document, communicate, and archive results.
· Route non-routine analytical requests originating within the Site to the appropriate person or group.
· Suggest improvements to the Analytical Work Process and its performance.
· 2-5 years experience working in a manufacturing environment. Previous Industrial laboratory experience preferred
· Associates or Bachelors degree with College level chemistry courses preferred
· Must be able to work well with others in a team environment with minimal supervision.
· Familiar with basic laboratory instrumentation and techniques.
· Must have basic computer and math skills.
· Must be able to accurately collect, record and report data both written and electronically.
· Be proficient in the use of Information Systems such as LIMS, PIMS, SAP and Outlook
· Experience with Honeywell programs including HOS, Maintenance Excellence, 5s, and SSP.