PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electronics Engineer, in Baltimore, MD.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide operational and leadership support for antenna test engineering production programs and facilities including:
• Leading projects to improve the operational efficiency of the test areas
• Managing spare equipment to minimize production downtime
• Leading projects to create a 5S lean, organized and efficient test environment
• Support the antenna test engineering team with test issues and root cause resolutions
• Managing production test support
• Interfacing with cross functional teams to maximize production efficiency
• Hands on support with electrical, RF, mechanical and refrigeration test equipment in a production and engineering environment
• Leading 10+ member cross functional teams to complete projects
• Daily reporting to functional and program management
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other related STEM curriculum and 2 years of relevant experience. Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree but with 5 years of relevant experience will be considered.
• Experience in leading or managing projects and/or people
• Experience working in a hands on engineering and manufacturing environment
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance is required. US citizenship is required.
• Test equipment or test development experience
• Familiarity with RF and antenna theory
• Antenna range experience
• Active US Secret Level Security clearance