RS Sheetmetal Tech II - Special Missions
High School Diploma/GED.
Two (2) years of sheet-metal and/or fabrication experience.
Valid Driver’s License required.
1. A working knowledge of sheet-metal installation and fabrication processes (measuring, cutting, bending, forming, and drilling of aluminum sheet stock, angle and honeycomb) is required.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
3. Valid drivers license required to operate towing and other transportation equipment.
4. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
5. Able to use tools and equipment associated with sheetmetal installation and fabrication work.
6. Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
7. Must have a good working knowledge of computers and experience working with Microsoft Office suite.