|PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Product Review Engineer in Heath, OH|
- Applies knowledge of company design principles to assess and resolve product/process issues through the product lifecycle.
- Analyzes, conducts root cause analysis and develops dispositions for design non-conformances.
- Applies engineering principles to research technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by customer and designs interim and final engineering solutions.
- Identifies documents, analyzes reported problems and communicates deviations that could impact design intent and safety; recommends and manages resolution.
- Develops and implements product/process improvements.
- Supports Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and participates in design reviews.
- Represents the engineering community in the build through post production environment.
- Ensures supplier and build partner compliance with company standards.
- Develops customer correspondence for continued safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Participates in on-site disabled product repair teams and accident investigation or support team.
- Analyzes damage repair or structural modification to determine appropriate jacking and shoring, prevent collateral damage and assure a safe work environment.
- Designs interim structural repairs and conducts static strength analysis.
- Develops non-destructive test procedures, tools and standards.
- Conducts simple static strength analysis.