|PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK.|
- OKC Electronic Products Group is seeking senior electrical circuit design engineers. The candidate will mentor and coach lesser experienced engineers providing knowledge transfer to aid in growing our next generation of engineers. The candidate will provide engineering and technical decisions for Military Aircraft, Military Derivative Aircraft (AEW&C, AWACS, C-32/C-40, E-4B, VC-25A, KC-767, B-1B, B-2, B-52 and others), Commercial Aircraft (737, 767, 787 and 777), and other diverse projects. Main area of focus will be to analyze customer and system requirements to develop architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products. Assignments will provide an excellent opportunity to learn aircraft circuit design on the various platforms.
- You will be a member of a multidiscipline engineering team performing design, development and integration of Group A and Group B hardware. Our engineers are responsible for all elements of the development lifecycle including: requirements, system design, test, sustainment, environmental testing, environmental characterization and engineering laboratory management.
- Leads work with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements in DOORS
- Leads and coordinates work to analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications
- Leads work to test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements
- Solves problems concerning fielded hardware and software
- Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs
- Reviews supplier and partner qualification data
- LRU Design/Analysis/Layout/Manufacturing
- COTS design/integration
- Performs Trade Studies/Modeling (reliability and thermal)
- Cross-functional coordination and integration
- Develops Design Requirements and Plans
- Provides Engineering Support to Supplier Management Procurement Activities
- Performs Engineering Investigations and Troubleshooting Efforts
- Develops and perform Acceptance Test Procedures and Environment Stress and Screening
- Develops automated test equipment to support aircraft test requirements
- Leads analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Leads development of high-level and detailed designs consistent with requirements and specifications.
- Leads reviews of testing and analysis activity to assure compliance to requirements.
- Identifies, tracks and statuses technical performance measures to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Leads activities in support of Supplier Management with make/buy recommendations and other technical services.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Plans research projects to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Works under minimal direction.