Systems Engineer 3 *Hybrid *
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's largest aerospace companies!
The contracts are regularly extended and direct opportunities are often available.
Global Services (GS) C-17 Globemaster is seeking a Reliability Systems Engineer (Mid-level) for exciting opportunities with the Fleet Reliability & Analysis in Long Beach, California.
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions.
- Evaluates customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
- Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Develops the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Participate in cross-functional technical issues.
- Develop analysis methods to determine reliability of components, equipment and processes.
- Prepare diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations and reports to define reliability problems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Conduct failure analyses to recommend operational, maintenance, and process changes so as to maximize aircraft systems reliability, availability and life expectancy.
TOP SKILLS Required:
Knowledge of aviation and weapon systems (e.g. avionics, hydraulics, electrical, etc.) including operations & troubleshooting
Knowledge of reliability analysis including mission reliability requirements/performance parameters, MTBF, FMEA, etc.
Knowledge of maintainability analysis. Knowledge of condition based maintenance processes.
Knowledge of Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) including system, sub-system, functional, component level.
Proficient in MS Excel
Must be local to San Antonio, TX or Warner Robins, GA. Please indicate location in resume or comments
Hybrid schedule/Onsite 2-3 days a week
Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is the main reason we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests, while also providing industry leading customer service.
We support the majority of Aerospace OEM's and Tier 1 Suppliers across the United States.
We have a national medical, dental and vision plan with United Healthcare and we also have a 401K offering. In some states and on some openings there is bonus potential, sick pay and holiday pay for those who qualify.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service. We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States. The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC