PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Document Control Coordinator, in Bohemia, NY.
Under moderate supervision.
• Knowledge of data base entry (will train).
• Knowledge of using data base tools to file documentation electronically. (SharePoint or Teamcenter knowledge would be a plus).
• Assists in checking/reviewing documents and drawings.
• Minor updating to technical documents.
• Follows company procedures and processes.
• Relies on moderate experience to accomplish assigned tasks.
• With assistance, may be required to red-line documents.
• May work with engineers and other technical personnel to clarify technical document contents.
• Maintains work records and ensures all files are organized and accurate.
• Good communication skills: phone, writing and verbal with co-workers.
We will train in all the above tool requirements to meet our division standards, but some base knowledge/prior experience is required.
• Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft tools:
• Previous database entry tool - No specific tool is required
• Good communication skills: phone, writing, and verbal with co-workers.
• Candidate must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
• Solid organization skills are a must for this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tools: Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail. Data Entry experience.
- Communication by phone and in-person with co-workers of Engineering/Program Management/Quality.