PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer, in Marion, MA.
- The candidate should be competent in performing in-lab troubleshooting of complex analog, digital, and power electronics systems; as well as finding the root cause of failures down to the component level.
- Sound technical skills, communication skills (written and verbal), and have the ability to work independently, are paramount.
In this role, the candidate will work in a cross-discipline team.
- Proficiency with laboratory experience with DVMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc. is required.
- The person must also be capable of resolving obsolete component issues ranging from a pin-for-pin drop in replacements, to board design changes.
- Responsibilities include close involvement with systems engineering; development of electrical hardware solutions; troubleshooting issues; test planning; test development; and test execution.
• Experience testing and troubleshooting complex electronics
• Strong analog and digital design & troubleshooting skills
• Proficiency with common laboratory engineering tools including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment.
• MS Office suite expertise, High proficiency with multitasking
• Good verbal, written, and presentation skills Desired skills :
• Military design experience
• Knowledgeable of system cabling design
• Knowledgeable in RF communications.
• Knowledgeable of board layout and IPC Specs
• Knowledge of electrical/computing system design (servers, switches, power, packaging, custom circuits)
• Excellent Leadership/Communication/Team Skills
• Candidates must have Interim Secret level clearance to Start
• BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS