THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. P6 Scheduler, Hopkins, SC
P6 Scheduler, Hopkins, SC
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
• Prepare and maintain full project schedule (including resource and cost loaded) for assigned projects for all aspects of project lifecycle following established best practices. Communicate schedule with project manager and provide updates.
• Apply tools and techniques to plan work such that inefficiencies are reduced and overall project performance is optimized. Apply schedule and cost.
• Prepare project cost expenditure forecasts and progress evaluations/projections (including Estimate at Completion updates and Earned Value Management) to support project performance and financial reporting requirements.
• Close the project activities/project by archiving work in scheduling tools.
• Be the project scheduler contact for project manager to support the project.
• Implement value-added improvement opportunities which will improve overall project/process performance.
• Support other project activities.
• Complete and maintain all assigned training.
• Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Engineering or related discipline
• 2+ years experience in project controls/management, preferably in power or other related industry
• Hand-on experience with Primavera (P6) is required.
• Generate/manage robust schedule and resource plan.
• Ability to recognize variation to baseline plan, identify/understand root cause.
• PMP Certification is a plus and/or Certification from AACE
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, define problems and solutions, and adapt to constant change, all with a positive professional demeanor.
• Extensive experience with MS Excel required; a plus for the rest of the MS Office Suite
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.