THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. MRO Parts Specialist, Hopkins, SC
MRO Parts Specialist, Hopkins, SC
• Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Cyient is looking to add a MRO Parts Specialist with our customer's team in Hopkins, SC. This position will support the Warehouse Manager in the day-to-day operations, determine the quantity and order date for materials needed to meet the master production schedule. This opportunity will be a one-year contract with possibility of extension.
In this position, an MRO Parts Specialist can expect to be responsible for the following:
• Support the Warehouse Manager in day to day operations in the MRO storeroom.
• Build strong, value-adding relationships with the supply chain buyers and plant cross-functional departments.
• Serve as the primary contact with the supply chain buyers for part procurement issues.
• Effectively interact with engineering when obsolescence parts are identified.
• Create engineering work orders to track obsolescence parts.
• Develop and monitor obsolescence metrics.
• Process specification request changes in SAP or similar system L2L
• Required to work on site to gain knowledge of plant operations. Potential to work remotely at a later date. This decision will be at the discretion of the Warehouse Manager
• Bachelor’s degree or Supply Management/Related Technical Field is desired
• Minimum 2 years applicable related experience is desired
• A basic understanding of nuclear industry practices and activities is desired
• Functional experience with SAP or a similar system L2L, as well as with the Microsoft Office suite of programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Skills & Experience
Demand Planning Forecasting, Inventory Management Control, Inventory Tracking, Manufacturing Planning, Material Planning, Parts Inventory, Warehouse Inventory, Warehouse Inventory Control
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.