C++ Developer, SR
| Position Description:|
Candidate will work as part of a fast paced results-oriented team of software engineers to design and implement the software for an End Cryptographic Unit (ECU) on custom hardware.
Candidate must have an (active) Secret security clearance.
Candidates must have multiple years’ experience as a C++ Developer, preferred 5-10 years, which includes:
• Creating UML Design Artifacts
• Implementing C++ code from UML Designs
• Intermediate to advanced experience with modern C++ (smart pointers, containers, maps), and heavy use of abstract classes with pure virtual methods
• RTOS Experience with either Green Hills Integrity, VxWorks, or similar
• Unit Testing Framework experience: Google Mock, CPP Unit, Parasoft or similar
• Static Analysis to scan code for vulnerabilities: Parasoft, Coverity
• Hardware Software Integrations, running and debugging code on Target hardware
• Knowledge of implementing endian agnostic code to support different architectures (PPC, ARM)