PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an FAA Assembly Mechanic in Phoenix, AZ. As a PDS Tech employee, you will be on assignment at Honeywell.
- Constructs, maintains, and tests mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
- Identifies parts for replacement and machines that need new parts and places orders as necessary.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- May require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Operate assigned equipment.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities.
• Support the Honeywell Operating System
• Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
• Comply with all safety rules.
• Record and report production data.
• Analyze data and production reports
• Set up and change over equipment
• Follow written work instructions and diagrams
YOU MUST HAVE:
• High School Diploma
• Demonstrated ability to self discipline
• Ability to analyze information and concepts
• Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
• Ability to identify key details
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
• Creative thinking and idea generation
• Ability to communicate information clearly
- Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
- Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.