PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Associate in Summer, WA.
The Warehouse Associate performs receiving, stock keeping, picking, packing, and shipping activities. Also responsible for counter sales, housekeeping and related quality assurance activities.
Processes orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead in order to meet customer requirements.
Receive, picks, packages, and labels shipments according to the Distribution SOP and work instructions
Maneuvers picking cart or powered industrial truck to various locations throughout the Distribution Center to locate materials and fulfill orders
Completes paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping of hazardous chemicals.
Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean, and orderly.
Completes paper documentation requirements as outlined by Distribution SOP’s
Verifies proper storage conditions of products and notifies Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as Can’t Finds, Expired Product, Breakage, and Out-Of-Stocks.
Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction including maintaining sufficient employee relations and teamwork.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty in a satisfactory manner and work in a team environment.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of distribution and departmental standard operating procedures.
General warehouse experience is preferred.
- Prior experience operating a powered industrial truck, preferably a cherry picker.
- Preferred experience in computers and scanning equipment.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and posses problem solving abilities.
- Ability to constantly stand and move around department required.
- Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Worker must be able to read and write in English.
- Lifts, carries, pulls and pushes up to 40 - 70 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally with or without accommodation.
- Demonstrates the Thermo Fisher values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.