This is a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's largest aerospace companies!
The contracts are regularly extended and direct opportunities are often available.
These roles will be supporting the 787 program.
Job Description Summary:
On this assignment contractors are expected to work safely with the highest quality and integrity. Collaborate with humility inclusion and transparency and respect one another and advance a global, diverse team.
The assignment requires contractors to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery. Troubleshoots pre-flight and post-flight functions for delivery.
7 or more Years experience in the following
1. Pre Flight- Post Flight- troubleshooting- working on live aircraft
2. Aircraft maintenance and repair
3. Major dispatch services
4. Knowledge of live aerospace vehicle operations, environment and support. This includes pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and propulsion systems operations.
5. Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes, policies, culture, and standard practices (e.g., return to service, normal duties/responsibilities, time constraints, available resources) in order to effectively represent the operator within the company.
6. Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Operations departments/disciplines (e.g., Fabrication, Assembly, Tooling, Quality, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering). Knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-operations processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Logistics).
7. Knowledge of electrical test methodology (e.g., stand alone bench, automated, integration laboratory, simulation, functional test), planning, procedures, equipment (e.g., multimeter, oscilloscope, bus analyzer, automated test systems) and result validation criteria (e.g., pass/fail, control limits, tolerances).
8. Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., inspection process, company quality procedures).
9. Knowledge of regulatory authorities' (e.g., FAA, JAA, UK CAA) rules, regulations, flight test procedures, and philosophy.
10. Must be able to stand, lift up to 35lbs and climb stairs
11. 787 or composite aircraft
1. A&P License
Does this position require a U.S person for purposes of Export Compliance?: Yes
Candidates schedule must be flexible- available to work any shift- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
|Skills: ||Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate). |
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is the main reason we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests, while also providing industry leading customer service.
We support the majority of Aerospace OEM's and Tier 1 Suppliers across the United States.
We have a national medical, dental and vision plan with United Healthcare and we also have a 401K offering. In some states and on some openings there is bonus potential, sick pay and holiday pay for those who qualify.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)