PDS Tech is hiring Machine Operators for our client, the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America.
Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process.
**The shift is 6:00pm-6:30am and is a 2/2/3 rotation with overtime available.**
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
• Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
• Visually inspect production run and document results.
• Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
• Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Experience: 1-3 year of general work experience required. Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred. Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment. Ability to operate manufacturing equipment. Knowledge of industrial technology a plus. Basic math skills and reading comprehension.
NOTE: All workers will be subjected to Temperature Monitoring prior to entering the facility. Face Covering Required at all times while at facility. Attire- Non-Logo Tee Shirt Red, Blk, or Grey- Non Log Baseball cap if applicable Proper safety footwear required (steel toe, puncture resistant sole, and provide above the ankle protection) as specifically stated below: Foot Protection • Provide ANSI Z41-compliant or local country-equivalent protective footwear. • CCSWB Safety Shoe Specification: Puncture Resistant (Kevlar bottom); Class 75 protective toe; Slip-resistant soles that meet Mark II LS-oily/wet test at .35/higher and a minimum of 6 inches or higher.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC