Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to direct the activities of the engineering function, while leading continuous improvement efforts to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
- Ability to meet condensed deadlines with accuracy and confidence.
Required Education and Experience:
Pay Range: The pay range for this Washington-based role is $210,000 – $275,000. Exact compensation offers will vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- BS in Engineering or related degree; Masters+ preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience leading a product engineering team, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 years minimum in progressively responsible engineering leadership roles, in manufacturing companies
You must reside within commuting distance to Redmond, WA. Relocation assistance for new employees to relocate to Seattle is available. This executive role will require onsite work and management of the team.