Are you a skilled Electrical Engineer with a passion for innovation and a spark for problem-solving? If you're ready to bring your electrical expertise to a dynamic team, we invite you to apply!
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer in Appleton, WI
Contract Duration: 7-8 Months
Shift: 8 am – 4:30 pm
· Works closely with an Electrical Engineer or Project Engineer to assist with developing new technology, drawing packages, or models.
· Assists with the electrical design of machinery and electro-mechanical systems used on machines. Will also work on machine program software. Implements product improvement programs.
· Develop and optimize systems, including the selection of sensors and I/O devices along with the sizing of actuators, motors, and drives appropriate for the application.
· Create and maintain engineering standards that are within the established norms of the packaging/converting machinery industry.
· Maintain compliance with the current national and international standards for the care and construction of packaging/converting related machinery and equipment.
· Identifies opportunities for cost savings and operational efficiencies; implements product improvement programs through research, development, verification, validation, testing, and commissioning.
· Maintain professional and technical expertise by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing benchmarks, participating in industry activities, and partnering with suppliers.
· Sees that adequate records of formulae, drawings, process methods, bills of materials, patient actions, and product construction standards are maintained.
· Prepares progress reports and ensures that all appropriate personnel are kept abreast of electrical engineering activities.
· Sees that adequate records of formulae, drawings, process methods, bills of materials, and product construction standards are maintained.
· Directs preparation of progress reports and ensures that all appropriate personnel are kept abreast of electrical engineering and development activities.
· Prepares and presents papers and reports of a technical nature as required.
· Seeks, evaluates, and conducts negotiations with vendors with respect to new electrical engineering systems or proposed machinery components sufficient to carry out desired designs.
· Supports Technical. Service, including travel to customers' facilities as required.
· A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering,
· 6 years experience in the engineer-to-order machinery industry, (i.e. converting, printing, plastics, packaging machinery manufacturing).
· Must also have a background in machinery design including power, controls, and programming.
· Has a thorough knowledge of industrial motion control, Programmable Logic Control (PLC), Human Machine Interface (HMI), programming, and safety systems.
· Proficient in the use of related software tools including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), SolidWorks Electrical, document management and versioning (PDM), AutoCAD/DraftSight, Studio 5000, FactoryTaIkView ME, Connected Components Workbench.
· Exposure to Beckhoff, Talk2M eWon, and Connected Industry/IoT/i4.0 a plus.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC