PDS Tech is seeking a Project Manager, in Detroit, MI.
Supervises construction-related activities and report to lead Project Manager
• The Project Manager is responsible to ensure that the contractual construction requirements are met and that any violations/deficiencies are noted and corrected.
• The position will support the project management team and subcontractors working at the site to comply with regulatory, company and customer requirements.
Critical duties of the job are:
• Conduct daily inspections and maintains a daily report.
• shall maintain an adequate inspection system and perform such inspections as will ensure that the work performed under the contract conforms to contract requirements.
• Works with the lead PM to review and maintain schedules.
• Maintains a log of all construction related deficiencies and ensure they are completed.
• Reviews contractor work status versus payment requests.
• Attends construction related meetings and provides written and verbal status reports.
• Develops cost impact report associated with construction related activities.
• May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction field, particularly mechanical building systems.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks related to the position to include working with the commissioning agent to ensure any deficiencies are addressed in a timely manner.
• Works under minimal supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Reports to the clients Lead.
• A minimum of 2 years of construction supervision / foreman experience or a degree in this field.
• Must have a solid understanding HVAC construction
• Training must be verifiable
• Able to pass a government background check
OSHA 30 is preferred but not required.
• Three (3) years experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Outlook in a business environment.
• Must have a valid US driver license.
VALID GSA CREDENTIALS PREFERRED