PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Machinist in Columbus, OH.
• Incumbent must be able to work from blueprints, specifications, job layouts, and written and/or oral instructions for the successful set-up and operation of manual or CNC machine tools.
• Steel toed shoes required.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or green card holder
• Assembles, repairs, and fabricates metal parts by operating mechanical equipment.
• Assembles parts into sub-units or complete units. Uses blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May be required to meet certain certifications in field and to have at least 2-4 years of experience.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
• Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
• Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated.