As an Industrial Engineer you will be supporting the manufacturing team by managing the daily production schedule, level loading work packages, and supporting daily manufacturing activities. You will work across multiple areas of manufacturing engineering planning, including structures, mechanisms / mechanical, electrical systems and tooling.
- Monitor and manage production scheduling and level loading work packages
- Will be responsible for managing on-site supplier/vendor schedules and activities
- Responsible for communicating major supply chain issues to manufacturing from Supply Chain
- Applies knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials
- Validate and ensure production readiness of design/build solutions, assembly processes, tooling and required materials.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Provide producibility analysis and recommend design/build concepts for inclusion in facilities and manufacturing planning
- Develops daily KPI metrics that help drive the company goals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 plus years of experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced company
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Determinant Assembly (DA) implementation
- Experience working with 3D models such as CATIA and Solid works is a plus
- Experience in development and implementation of process efficiencies, design for assembly opportunities, and incorporation of engineering changes.
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to be resourceful, and the ability to exercise creative thinking
- International work experience is a plus