AKKA Technologies is currently looking for a PV Design Civil Project Engineer to join the team. Our customer, a multinational natural gas and electrical energy utilities company, is building a Photovoltaic Power Plant in the USA. We are currently in the phase before the construction and are seeking an individual to define what is required for the correct design, development, and bidding for the project. We are seeking an individual who has experience in solar and/or storage projects engineering.
This is a 5.5 monthly project that spans from Aug 2021 to Jan 2022. This role can be converted into other roles during the construction phase of the project. This position is available in both Colorado and Texas.
• Policy and regulatory guidance.
• Transposition of existing Naturgy’s TORs for main equipment and EPC for Spanish Market, to American Regulations and Market Standards.
• Preliminary layout designs, technical and financial assessment.
• Support on geotechnical investigations on 6 projects.
• General support on development and review of documentation by others for 6 projects.
• Definition of a standard RFP for PV projects of our portfolio, with 1 project planned to start bidding process in October, and 4 more in December.
• Request for Proposal (RFP), Technical Appendix and Terms of Reference (TOR) definition, including transposing existing Naturgy’s TORs to American Regulations and Market Standards.
• Vendor qualification, bid rating and management.
• Engineering, Procurement and construction (EPC) contracts support.
• Quality assurance programs.
The AKKA Group, an engineering and technology consulting company, supports its clients in meeting their increasing challenges. Our key assets are: a wide-range of global services for industrial projects, the ability to collaborate across the entire product lifecycle, Offices in Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Asia and Americas, 21 centers of excellence across Europe and the World to enhance Group synergies, 12,000 skilled and dedicated employees. Thanks to the assets of our in-house research center, AKKA Research, we enable you to develop and create your vision of the future. We have the tools and means to turn your concept into reality.