PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer, in Marion, MA.
- Will perform FPGA firmware architecture and design.
- Designs will include some digital signal processing, messaging, control, and high-speed communications.
- Devices will include Xilinx FPGAs, including the Xilinx Kintex 7.
- Will be interfacing with program leadership and teammates on a regular basis.
• Experience in FPGA architecture and design
• Applied knowledge of Xilinx devices and their associated application environments.
• Possess technical expertise to implement designs without appreciable direction.
• Experience with FPGAs, Microprocessors, DSPs, and Interface Controllers.
• Successful candidate may develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity applied to FPGA design and/or board design.
• Some project leadership experience
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
• Candidates must have Interim Secret level clearance to Start
• BS+16 YRS or MS+14 YRS
• Knowledge of digital signal processing functions, (radar, electronic warfare, and sonar)
• Extensive VHDL firmware programming capability
• Xilinx Vivado development
• Build and test an executable hardware implementation of written code.
• Use of the Mentor Questasim or Modelsim simulator
• Experience with MATLAB modeling
• Any Experience with Higher level code development, (Simulink HDL Coder and/or Xilinx System Generator)
Candidates must have Interim Secret level clearance to Start