PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer, in Marion, MA.
A highly motivated senior-level Electrical Engineering position where the candidate will primarily execute team leadership, hands-on engineering tasks, and some Engineering Project Manager (EPM) tasks. Job duties will include, but not be limited to, schedule development and maintenance, cost management, task management, involvement with root cause analysis on customer issues, managing resources, and supporting bids and proposals.
The position will require the individual to lead small production support teams, producing complex hardware for underseas electronic systems.
The individual will be expected to work cross-functionally within the Engineering and Technology organization as well as with manufacturing, sourcing, customers, etc.
Ongoing job responsibilities include:
• Ensure that the program’s troubleshooting, testing, finding the root cause, and repairs are met
• Be responsible for overall Engineering & Technology cost, schedule, and technical program performance and Integrated Product Team Leadership
• Track Estimate-to-Complete (ETC) / Earned Value Management (EVM) / Metrics to track program performance and identify technical or Engineering & Technology staffing risks
• Responsible for the identification and closure of technical issues
• Participate in Risk and Opportunity management
• Report status and issues for Engineering & Technology activities to Program Management and Engineering & Technology functional management
• Communicate/escalate unresolved Engineering & Technology conflicts, issues, dependencies, and concerns
• Provide technical experience for design and manufacturing related matters, including prioritizing the work of team members
• Review and develop product validation and verification plans and ensure customer and internal requirements are met. Responsible for implementing this plan and identifying resources to support the plan
• Chairman for Failure Review Board (FRB) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) activities
- Occasional overtime is anticipated.
- Candidates must have Interim Secret level clearance to Start