Design and Analysis Engineer
Launch Your Career as a Design and Analysis Engineer and Engineer the Future with Us!
Are you a passionate engineer with a flair for innovation? Do you dream of contributing to cutting-edge projects that push the boundaries of the industry? If you're ready to harness your design and analysis expertise, we have an exhilarating opportunity waiting just for you!
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is seeking candidates for a Design and Analysis Engineer position in Oklahoma City, OK.
Duration: 12 months
Shift: First shift; 9-day 80-hour work schedule
Pay Range: $55 - $57 per hour
· Develops and documents moderately complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
· Designs hardware, software, and interface specifications.
· Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
· Assists in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
· Solves problems concerning fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
· Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
· Bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with experience in an engineering classification.
· Required: Bachelor or Master's degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering
Still not convinced? PDS offers one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to elevate your career! Apply today!
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC