PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer ll in Lanham, MD
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Responsible for all Manufacturing engineering aspects of high reliability programs to ensure mission success
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains manufacturing systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product
- Collaborates with all engineering disciplines and manufacturing functions to ensure efficient production of the highest quality product
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for manufacturing, inspecting, testing and evaluating products and production equipment
- Designs and analyzes manufacturing and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment
- Performs statistical analysis to assess the performance of equipment, processes and functions
- Determines area of possible improvement and documents all required actions to improve the product/process
- Employee will participate in program start up duties including production readiness, design, drawing and process reviews
- Additionally, employee will be responsible for the creation of process planning work orders to direct the production for each piece of hardware that is produced
- Once hardware is on the production floor the employee will work with the floor operators to answer any questions and solve technical issues in real time
- Coordinate with all supporting functional areas in order to determine the best solution for the product to maintain the highest levels of quality
- Conduct briefings and technical meetings for top management and customer representatives
- knowledge of electronics and assembly of electronics
- knowledge of surface mount technology
- Demonstrate discipline in creating strong work plans for manufacturing to aid in the manufacturing of products. Along with providing support to produce high quality
- Able to work independently to continuously improve processes and procedures related to manufacturing and quality
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC