Do you have a strong mechanical aptitude, motivated, and want to breach into the Aviation Industry with a world-class leader? Become part of the Gulfstream Aerospace Team!
Pay Rate: $19.28/Hour
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required. Entry-level position. Strong mechanical aptitude. Enrollment in a Technical Aviation program is preferred. Essential communication skills include the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, and listening and computer keyboard skills.
This is an entry-level position in which the individual will be trained in the manufacturing processes of the aircraft. In a team environment, under direct supervision, perform a variety of structural assembly operations in a production department.
· Under specific instruction and guidance, perform fitting of detail parts and basic drilling and riveting operations using basic mechanic hand tools (pneumatic drills, rivet gun, counter sinks, reamers, and files, etc.)
· Ensure parts and work content meet the instructions of the assigned manufacturing employee and/or Quality Control Inspector.
· Learn to read work orders, blueprints, and specification sheets to determine the sequence of operation and work requirements.
· Align and assemble parts to be riveted using holding fixtures, pins, clamps, and fasteners.
· Observe and assist to become familiar with parts and assemblies, then work with decreasing supervision as experience is gained.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
· Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
· Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
· Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety practices.
· Proficiency in current personal computer-based software.
· Must be available to work any shift.
· Must be able to lift and transport objects up to 40 pounds.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC