PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Field Industrial Engineer, in Indianola, PA.
The Field Industrial Engineer will maximize the efficiency of the field service organization by optimizing the integration of our people, processes, technology and information in areas including scheduling, logistics, organizational structure, operations management and quality control.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with field and internal operations management to evaluate and optimize opportunities to increase efficiency while providing high-quality service at reduced cost.
• Audit current process and enabling technology and evaluate where improvements in the way we provide field service support to our customers must be made in order to increase efficiency and quality while reducing cost and waste.
• Research and develop business cases for introducing innovative new methods to meet customers’ changing needs, including offering self-serve options that speed cycle time, increase efficiency and eliminate waste.
• Effectively communicate the value to the organization of all presented proposals with emphasis on the opportunity to drive measured return against top objectives.
• Plan and implement all projects according to requirements, ensuring on-time delivery within budget.
• Prepare the organization to initiate and sustain change management associated with new practice introduction.
• Support ad hoc projects that may come up to further the Service Organization’s goals during the term of the assignment.
• Education Minimum Requirement Bachelors Degree
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyze data and make decisions based on that analysis.
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and proposals, and train teams for optimized performance.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management.
• One to three years relevant experience.