PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an FAA Assembly Mechanic, in Phoenix, AZ.
• Constructs, maintains, and tests mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
• Identifies parts for replacement and machines that need new parts and places orders as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
• May require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Must have minimum of High School education or equivalent
• 1 year mechanical experience required, aviation related experience is preferred.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
• Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.