PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer, in East Syracuse, NY.
Engineering - Electrical - Experienced Performs research, development, design, and testing of electrical components, PC Board Layout, Electronics Packaging equipment, facilities, systems, products and networks for commercial, industrial and governmental purposes. Typically 4 - 8 years of relevant experience
Job Specific Requirements
• Proficient in electro-mechanical design
• Ability to read and modify electric schematics, write electrical systems requirements
• Understanding of electrical analysis, electrical protection power consumption
• Experience with wiring, connectors, harnessing
• Capable of providing technical leadership to junior engineers, self-directed and highly motivated
• Possess analytical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn new tools, methods and technologies as requirements evolve
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Comfortable with both collaborative and independent work in a global team setting
Development, Technology and Methodology
• Experience in power supplies, batteries, power converters
• Controller I/O understanding/experience
• Familiarity with HVAC&R equipment and systems
• Experience in new product design and qualification
• Proficient in modern experimental methods, instrumentation, and measurement systems
• Ability to lead and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to coordinate activities in a global team environment
• Create, refine and clarify requirements with engineers from different technical background.
• Understand the end-user application of products and impact on controls.
• Evaluate and respond to customer questions and issues.
B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering with 7-10 years of experience in electrical systems design and qualification.
M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of experience in electrical systems design and qualification.