• Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
• Coordinate with the IEC team and enable successful project execution and have a daily sync with the offshore team and IEC leadership
• Perform a full lifecycle product development (Design, Develop, test prototypes, and implement)
• Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
• Interact with cross-functional teams and engineers from other disciplines, to understand various requirements in developing the design
• Develop Project Plan, Risk Management and other requirements as per Business unit specific process
• Perform product verification to evaluate the products overall performance, reliability and safety.
Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions.
• Prepare product reports and documentation
• Work with global Product sustenance teams to maintain alignment on business unit R&D and existing product development road maps and resources.
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams during all phases of the toll-gate process
You will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 8+ years work experience in mechanical engineering, specifically in the design and development of products such as laboratory, home appliances, temperature and pressure control equipment's.
• Knowledge of refrigeration systems including hydrocarbon and natural refrigerant-based systems, heat load calculations etc. would be an added advantage
• Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
• Solid understanding of technical risk assessment and mitigation plan development
• Excellent communication skills
You will need:
• Design Verification Plan development and risk assessment
• Creativity and analytical skills, Organizational skills, such as time and resource planning and the ability to work under pressure.
• Effectively identify, measure, communicate and manage risks, recommend options which are supported by a clear fact set and analysis
• Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and take ownership of issues and tasks
• Knowledge in project management in theory and practice. Ability to manage Scope, Schedule, cost & Quality requirements
• Ability to own end to end success of the project, engaging cross functions, ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, and continuous change management to deliver on-time, qualitative results
• Competent in the use of project management tools like MPP, techniques and software tools.
• Knowledge on Safety regulatory requirements of laboratory equipment will be preferred
• H1/L1 visa valid at least for 6 months
Skills & Experience
Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), Plastic design, Sheet Metal Design, Tolerance Analysis
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.