|Work Authorization: |
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- Bachelors of Science degree or higher
- College coursework and/or work experience with computer aided design tools and systems (e.g., computer aided design / computer aided manufacturing (CAD / CAM) software)
- MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- Mentor Graphics Capital (MGC) or Enovia experience
- CATIA V5 experience
- Experience in wire harness design, wire harness installation or equipment installation
- College coursework and/or work experience with Boeing design, production, and build processes is a PLUS
- Communicator, working in teams
Typical Education / Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically < 2 years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- This position will be located in Ridley Park, PA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in Herndon area or be willing to relocate at their own expense for the opportunity.