AKKA Technologies (parent company of PDS) is looking for one of its key customer in Aerospace one IM Service Delivery Manger for Customer Solutions Applications. This position reports to the Head of IM Customer solutions in North America. Our customer is one of the largest aeronautics and space company worldwide.
The ideal candidate is responsible for the management of IM Services and related applications & tools within the Customer Solutions domain, namely Sales, Marketing, MRO, Spares parts management and training. The jobholder will be accountable to, and the main interface between, our internal customers (Customer Services, Sales) and the various stakeholders responsible for running the services. The priority will be to manage those services as products with a clear roadmap but also to define and implement the appropriate operating model with the stakeholders and all the necessary reporting and KPIs to measure and improve the quality of the services.
1.Services management , Design and Strategy:30%
• Define, Implement and/or maintain the Service Catalogue for each product line
• Continuous improvement of the service portfolio and service level management
• Define any Knowledge database management to support and improve the support activities
• Financial management of the services, budget planning and cost analysis
• Responsible for License management and compliance
• Work with Procurement to establish supplier relationships with existing and future service suppliers.
• Works with other IM domains such as Infrastructure and Governance to improve the service and define a product roadmap with related funding and means
• Work with the key stakeholders in the Corporate Function to define product roadmaps and strategy
• Strongly Collaborates with IM Europe to improve operating model and quality of the services rendered in North America. Work together on product roadmaps.
• Collaborates with global IM to develop and improve standards
• Ensures compliance with customer facility IM standards, architecture standards & evolving cyber security requirements
2. Operations, Support and Maintenance: 30%
• Implement and Deliver divisional, departmental and consolidated operational reporting and dashboards covering key KPI's and SLA's across contracts.
• Industrialize and optimize end-to-end support processes, procedures and escalation services across several facility in North America divisions.
• Act as the key IM accountable person in front of internal customers in case of crisis or escalation
• Responsible for delivering the proper level of service according to agreed SLA established with the business function or specific division.
• Liaise with IM Product and Services Managers in Europe to track, follow-up, and act as an escalation point of contact for incidents and requests which require resolution from the EU teams.
• Define appropriate governance and organize regular meetings with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders
3. Projects and Service Transition: 20%
• Facilitate and ease entry into services of projects
• Set-up help-desk support and ensure appropriate support model is in place prior any entry into service
• Manage deployment of releases and change requests. Follow-up and ensure on-time delivery of change request
4. People and Stakeholders Management: 20%
• Develop relationships with other IM service delivery managers and domain leaders to build a comprehensive knowledge base of articles across the full spectrum of IM services.
• Manages the internal IM team members responsible for delivering enterprise & data management services and accordingly recommends employee actions including hiring, promotion, transfer and discharge.
• Tracks the performance of supplier personnel using contracted KPI's and SLA's, Initiate recommendations for supplier improvements aligned with contractual agreements.
Required skills / Knowledge
- Degree in Information Technology, Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing enterprise services in a Global Context.
- Knowledge of the Production environment
- • Knowledge in the areas of ITSM (information technology service management), ITIL, Knowledge Article development and KPI Reporting
- • Knowledge in cloud-based and SaaS (software as a service) service management.
Preferred skills / Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) service delivery experience in an IM support environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in service contract management
- ITIL Service Operations and ITIL Service Transition certifications
- Understanding of customer IM standards, project and services methodologies and procedures
- Knowledge of IM supplier landscape in North America
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Big Data tools is a plus
• 10% Domestic and International