CAD Designer Specialist
• Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience or Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience, or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Expert knowledge in 3D parametric CAD modeling and PDM systems. Experience with Inventor and Vault highly desirable.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and general understanding of manufacturing and assembly techniques.
• Knowledge of applicable government and industry standards including ASME Y14.5 (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) and ASME Y14.100 (Engineering Drawing Practices), and its application techniques.
• Strong understanding and application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
• Previous experience in designing electro-optical and opto-mechanical payloads and sub-systems for aerospace & military defense applications.
• Experience in developing interfaces between spacecraft, payload systems, and sub-assemblies is highly desired.
• Previous experience in supporting the design of space structures, mechanisms, electronics packaging, and/or composite structures.
• Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills for interfacing with senior management and customers.
• DOD secret security clearance desired.
Please be aware this position requires the ability to obtain a Security Clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2021 ContractJobHunter.com LLC