Stress Analysis, Interior Furnishings - Engineer
Education and Experience Requirements:
Required Unique skills: Required Candidate will be performing structural analysis of aircraft interior monuments using FEA and classical hand analysis. Responsibilities will include both the analysis and certification documentation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Use of finite element analysis for both primary and secondary structures required. Working knowledge of FEMAP preferred.
- Experience performing structural analysis on interior furnishing is preferred.
- A good understanding of a fast paced completion-style environment
- Primary structures experience preferred. MRB experience is preferred.
- Experience working with company delegated structural AR's in an ODA environment in support of new and unique STC certification of aircraft installations preferred.