|PDS is seeking Structural Mechanics for open positions in Bridgeport, West Virginia.|
In your role, you will:
- Safely layout, fabricate and install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures. All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Remove / install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform work in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhere to Company General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)