Powerplant Integration Engineer I
Performs engineering work related to the investigation and solution of basic problems associated with research, design, development, service and manufacture of aircraft.
1. Provides technical assistance to engineering staff and contributes by completing discrete engineering tasks on schedule
2. Using company procedures, applies engineering knowledge to resolve routine issues
3. Analyzes and evaluates results of project activities
4. Prepares recommendations for changes and compiles necessary reports for various department supervision
5. Recognizes discrepancies and/or problems with analysis/test results and works toward corrective action
1. Actively works to improve daily processes, and ensures all work meets customer requirements
2. Continues learning and developing knowledge of application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in assigned field of expertise Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Experience and or interest in Aircraft propulsion system integration desired
1. The level of technical skills and abilities appropriate for this grade level will be established by each discipline. 2. Work is closely supervised/monitored, follows established procedures and methods.
3. Failure to achieve results may cause delays in program schedules.
4. Ability to convey technical concepts in both written and verbal formats.
5. Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, mentor, and other exempt professionals in the group or department.
6. Works under general supervision for most tasks.