ContractJobHunter specializes in job openings for serious Contractors and Consultants in engineering, IT/IS, and technical disciplines. Our jobs include all positions advertised in Contract Employment Weekly magazine. In addition to a jobs database, our subscribers have access to a wide range of job-seeking services...all for just $25/year.
- Online Resume (both text and formatted), searched by hundreds of recruiters every day. Whenever a recruiter views, prints, or downloads a subscriber's resume, that subscriber is notified via email.
- Email Resume Distribution: Every time a subscriber's resume is added to our database (or updated), you can choose to have it emailed to all recruiters who advertise with us (at no cost). Our subscribers can also, for a nominal fee ($5/region), have us email their resume to all contract firms advertising in C.E. Weeklymagazine or ContractJobHunter.com, in specific regions of the country.
- E-Resume: The ability to instantly have your online resume emailed to one (or many job postings) with the click of a single button.
- View Resume Email Forwarding History: Subscribers can track their resume forwarding history to see when and to whom their online resume has been emailed from our website.
- Hot Sheet: An "available now" list of subscribers who are (or about to be) unemployed. The Hot Sheet is also available online to recruiters and
emailed weekly to contract staffing firms all over the U.S. (and some in foreign countries).
- Message Board: Subscribers can leave messages and questions for other subscribers on this board. Discussed subjects have included: Insurance for contractors ... overtime on full rate ... pre-employment drug testing ... and lots of contractors looking for old friends.
- Directory of Contract Staffing Firms: Our online directory containing names, addresses, phone numbers, email, web addresses and industries served for contract staffing offices.
- Articles, Editorials, Columns from printed editions of Contract Employment Weekly magazine (including archived issues).
A complete list of
For information about joining ContractJobHunter, see our
Sign Up! page.
ContractJobHunter offers a targeted audience of technically skilled job-seekers who are specifically looking for contract employment. Recruiters who advertise on ContractJobHunter, or in Contract Employment Weekly magazine, have access to our online resume database, unlimited job postings, and access to our online Hot Sheets. For more information on recruiting with ContractJobHunter,
see the recruiters information page.