Environmental Health & Safety
PDS Tech Commercial Inc, is seeking an Environmental Health & Safety in Jacksonville, FL for an Aerospace Company:
*US Citizenship Required*
Job Title: Environmental Health & Safety
Job Type: Full time; contract (12 months)
Location: Jacksonville, FL 32226
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $36.56/HR
Support all EH&S programs and issues to ensure the protection of employees from industrial accidents, occupational and environmental health hazards, and fire. Design, development, interpretation, recommendation, and compliance with environmental regulations and/or company policy in conjunction with one or more of the following areas: Workers Compensation, Occupational Heath & Safety, Medical Assistance or Environmental Engineering.
• Experience and competence in developing and implementing all aspects of an industry leading Safety and Health Program.
• Strong communication and influencing skills from Senior Management to plant level employees.
• Competent in coaching and teaching.
• Ability to form, facilitate and maintain internal and cross functional teams and relationships.
• Competent in federal, state and local S&H regulations and the regulatory agencies governing the assigned facilities.
• An understanding of the manufacturing process, excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Competent in Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel.
• A current RCRA Hazardous Waste Management certification as per 40 CFR 262.16 and 262.17
• US DOT HAZMAT Ground Shipper
• First Aid, CPR, Blood borne Pathogens
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC