The ideal candidate:
As a person, you’re a flexible thinker, a motivated fixer – someone who is always taking initiative to solve problems, make things better and respectfully engage others along the journey with you. To be a successful Electrical Maintenance Technician requires understanding of basic design and development processes, application and troubleshooting skills to build, test and support equipment for manufacturing of consumer and business to business health and hygiene products. Electrical Maintenance Technician work as part of a team under the direction of Electrical Engineer/ Maintenance Team Leader.
• Ability to do light mechanical work
• Linear Feedback Control Systems
• Servo Motors and Controllers
• Industrial/Manufacturing Power and Control Systems
• PLC programming and troubleshooting (Allen-Bradley preferred)
• AB Logix platform including integrated motion is highly desirable
• Computer Proficiency using MS Windows and Industrial Software
• High Level of Initiative and broad business perspective
• Ability to provide innovative contributions in a Team environment
• Customer focus when dealing with internal and external customers
• Effective communication Skills with the ability to discuss technical issues in a business environment
• The ability to adapt to rapidly changing business priorities and assignments
• Application/Results orientation with primary focus on problem definition and generation of alternate solutions
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
• Associate or 2-year technical degree in an industrial electrical field preferred / or a combined 5 years’ experience and post high school education in an industrial field. Will consider equivalent Military Education/Training.
Ability to troubleshoot wiring. Familiar with Allen Bradley PLC 5 and Logix 5000 using RSLogix 500 and RSLogix 5000 software. Familiar with Allen Bradley RSView. Familiar with DC Drive controls. Understanding ladder logic Ability to troubleshoot power wiring 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 277 VAC and 480 VAC from equipment to feeder. Self-driven, ability to take work orders and complete on their on. Willing to help mechanical techs when electrical work is slow especially during set up of equipment during morning hours. Desired: Ability to do simple runs of conduit on small jobs. Ability to layout and build simple control panels.
Pay 29.65 hr
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC