Senior Lead Antenna and RF/Microwave Design & Analysis Engineer
Ready to take the next step in your career? Want to work for a prominent aerospace and defense company known for its significant contributions to national security and technology advancements.? PDS Tech is looking for a Senior Lead Antenna and RF/Microwave Design & Analysis Engineer for an open position in Huntsville, AL.
· Job Title: Senior Lead Antenna and RF/Microwave Design & Analysis Engineer
· Job Type: Full-time (12-Month Contract)
· Schedule: 1st Shift (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
· Location: Huntsville, AL. (Onsite)
· Pay Rate: $103.22 per hour
· Opportunity for Full-Time Employment.
· Active DOD Secret Clearance
As a Senior Lead Antenna and RF/Microwave Design & Analysis Engineer, you will support radar design efforts spanning antenna/receiver/transmitter/exciter system architecture development; system requirements generation/flow down; system design/analysis; schematic design/layout; and system performance verification including range and lab testing. You will ideally have experience designing phased array antennas; RFIC/MMIC and analog circuit blocks such as power amplifiers, switches, low-noise amplifiers, phase shifters, and attenuators; or high-performance millimeter wave GaAs or GaN MMIC power amplifiers with simultaneous power, bandwidth, efficiency, and linearity requirements.
• Develop and validate requirements for various designs and components
• Identify architectures to integrate systems and components into higher level systems
• Propose strategic design solutions and perform trade studies, modeling, simulation and other forms of analysis to predict component, interconnects and system performance and to optimize design around established requirements
• Create detailed designs (and/or lead suppliers design) of RF circuits, components, or sub-systems.
• Define and conducts tests to validate performance of designs to requirements
• Manage appropriate aspects of supplier and partner performance to ensure compliance to requirements
• Provide support to products throughout their lifecycle by developing root-cause analysis of anomalies and other engineering support for continuous improvement efforts as requested
• Support project management by providing work statement, budget, schedule and other required inputs and by reporting project status
• You will also provide input and oversight to internal and external development programs
• Demonstrate proficiency of one or more analysis tools, such as Ansys HFSS and TICRA Antenna Analysis tools
• Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
• This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
• This position requires an active US DoD Secret (or higher) Security Clearance.
• Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry
• 10+ years of experience in the field of RF/Microwave electronics design and test
• An active US DoD Secret (or higher) Security Clearance.
• 12+ years of experience with engineering concepts, processes, and methods
• 3+ years of experience in system engineering, including system architecture, requirements, and interface development and allocation, verification, and validation
• 5+ years of experience providing technical oversight of RF/microwave system or component suppliers
• Full product life-cycle engineering experience: i.e., conceptualization, design/development, test/verification, production/continuous improvement, and sustainment
• 5+ years of experience with mentoring early-careers and less-experienced engineers.
If you are ready to take your career to new heights - this role is for you! The next step in your career is just a click away.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC