Electrical Engineer IV
PDS Tech Commercial Inc, is seeking candidates for an Electrical Engineer IV in Cupertino, California.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer IV
Job Type: Full time
Location: Cupertino, CA 95014
Schedule: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day. Hybrid (Tuesday-Thursday in office, Monday and Friday remote)
Pay Rate: $78.55 per hour
The Display Hardware team is looking for a talented Electrical Engineer to lead the development and validation across a variety of products. You will work in a reciprocal environment where creativity and innovation are supported and expected. Join us and be part of dynamic and exciting team that builds and integrates new technologies into products.
- 5+ years significant proven experience crafting consumer electronics and/or embedded systems
- Must have strong EE fundamentals (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc.)
- Should demonstrate strong verbal and written communications
- Experience in a lab environment prototyping circuits, design bring-up,plus hands-on with oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, DAQ, et
- Experience in Scripting or test automation; experience with simulation tools such as Matlab, Python,
- Should have experience leading high volume products from concept to mass production
- Experience with leading PCB technology and electrical design and characterization of the following areas: Differential serial links (e.g.LPDP, MIPI) and I2C/SPI/UART buses.
- Experience in one or more of: MCU/CPLD, power (DC-DC converters, power management, low power design), analog circuits,display technology, and system integration.
- Expertise in board CAD tools including Cadence Concept & Allegro
- Experience in modeling power consumption for various usage
- Experience in predicting hardware performance by simulation
- Experience in capacitive multi-touch preferred
- Design and capture PCB level schematic & layout for prototyping and test platforms
- Lead electrical characterization / validation from prototype through mass production
- Perform failure analysis on electrical, mechanical and optical issues
- Run simulations to meet various requirements such as display, power, SI, EMC, and graphics
- Handle EE project tasks and issues
- MS with 5+ years of EE design experience
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC