Business Analyst/Consultant-Lincoln, Nebraska 68512
|PDS Tech, Inc has an exciting opportunity for the role of, Professional Business Consultant in Nebraska, 68512|
CONTACT: Sana Khan, DIRECT#: 314-665-2124, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Share this job with your friends and get rewarded with an exciting Referral Bonus.
NOTE: 6 month contract with possible extension. Applicant must be a US Citizen/ Green-Card/ EAD
No C2C and OPT
1. Prioritizes client business requirements
2. Conducts interviews and analyzes projects to gain in-depth understanding of customer needs
3. Applies basic business knowledge and understanding of Company systems to translate client’s requirements and needs into detailed system specifications and process recommendations
4. Provides data and analysis to identify workflow and business efficiencies, alternatives and gaps
5. Gathers, analyzes and documents current practices, workflows and business needs
6. Configures application parameters in several systems to meet client business requirements
7. Creates custom scripting and business rules via SQL
8. Knowledge of the FCRM application and ability to configure and train on the application
9. Review requirements from clients in relation to their business practices, and translate that information into system requirements, specifications and settings for software applications.
10.Identify and manage relevant project related issues for the assigned Bank Solutions FCRM applications. Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
11. Develop and maintain appropriate project artifacts, applying SDLC methodologies as appropriate.
12. Complete all administrative duties (i.e. Clarity time reporting, expense diaries, etc.) as dictated by department policies.
13. Maintain the highest professional standards in all internal and client related activities