THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Assembler / soldering / surface mount / IPC-610 or IPC J-STD-001 Certification - 2nd Shift - no clearance FL
166759 Job Title: Assembler
Work Site Address: Oldsmar, FL 34677
Job Number: 2259-1
Max Pay Rate: $20/hr
Start Date: 12/9/2019
End Date: 11/20/2020
Position Type: Contract / 2nd Shift
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a SMT touch up or rework assembler and have above average surface mount and fine pitch soldering skills.
• Ability to hand solder components using soldering station
• Use microscope to verify correct part placement and orientation, manually align parts before soldering and perform post re-flow inspection and touch-up.
• Able to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids, insufficient solder, solder shorts, solder bridges, misaligned parts or leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components and any other solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
• Able to read instructions, identify standard SMT components and interpret assembly drawings.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment where some overtime may be required.
• Able to sit for long periods of time and focus on tedious tasks.
• Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team oriented environment
• Experience working in a LEAN Manufacturing environment.
• Have basic computer skills and have the ability to use several windows based programs as part of your daily routine.
• IPC-610 or IPC J-STD-001 Certification
Skills: Category Name Required Importance Experience
Technical Skills IPC-A-610 Yes 1 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills J-STD-001 Yes 1 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills Soldering Yes 1 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills Surface Mount Technology Yes 1 2 - 4 Years
Qty 8 positions
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807