- Design and development projects for state-of-the art MMIC/RFIC electronics for communication systems and space-based applications.
- Design responsibilities for high power, high efficiency MMIC power amplifiers.
- Activities and duties will include RF circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, hands-on testing, performance and design verification.
- Solve anomalies that occur during integration and test, as well as support external sub-contractors in development of articles to be delivered to the Satellite Development Center.
- This position will report to the manager of Microelectronics in the Space Electronics Capability organization.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Industrial experience designing and delivering custom MMICs and/or RFICs to production programs.
- Experience in the design and delivery of high efficiency, high linearity power amplifiers required.
- Experience designing custom MMICs in Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) semiconductor technologies.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Demonstrated technical experience in the field of RF electronics and MMIC/RFIC circuit design.
- Additional experience in the design of RF systems or subsystems and the ability to decompose RF system requirements to MMIC and RFIC requirements is desired.
- Experience with RF/MMIC circuit design in SiGe RFIC components.
- Experience in ECAD tools; including Microwave Office or ADS, Ansys HFSS, Sonnet, and Axiem, etc.
- Experience in non-linear FET modeling and load-pull measurements.
- Experience Microwave/millimeter-wave and Printed Circuit Board design (PCB) and Microwave packaging.
Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Skill Code: 64Z-Radio Frequency Microwave
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Please share updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
El Segundo, CA
Split Per-Diem available
850 STEPHENSON HWY STE 612
TROY, MI 48083