|Primary Packaging Engineer (Line 5 & 6): 5.5 oz can filling, seaming, Robotic Loader, Retort, Robotic Unloader, Labeling, Bulk Palletizing|
• Target Background: Significant experience with specifying, installing and startup of high speed packaging equipment including efficiency improvement after start of production. Expertise in robotic/sweep style can depalletizing, can handling (full and empty 5.5oz), can/lid conveyance, product filling, seaming, robotic sweep style palletizing, can labeling, can coding, robotic pick and place can palletizing. Retort and process piping experience a plus.
Description of Responsibilities:
• Attend Design Reviews and ensure that factory requirements are met in the design.
• Attend and conduct FATs for equipment at vendor locations
• Factory Liaison (production and maintenance) for Packaging Equipment to ensure that field improvements made to previous lines is incorporated onto design and execution.
• Oversee equipment delivery, installation, and start-up. Coordinate materials and onsite vendor support needed for commissioning.
• Lead Construction Close-Out, and Lead Level 5 Functional Testing (testing with product)
• Provide Technical Support for Level 4 (I/O Checkout) and Level 6 (saleable qualification)
• Coordinate Site Acceptance Tests, Ramp-Up and Verification Activities for Packaging Equipment.
• Review PMs and provide recommendations for spare parts
• Review vendor documentation (manuals, spare parts, Basic Process Operation) and work with integrators on approved Automation Detailed Functional Specification
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2021 ContractJobHunter.com LLC